About our environmental assessment services
We can provide assessment services to meet your needs throughout the life of your project. Environmental assessment are critical in the early stages of the development process, but there is often a role for assessments during and after a project as well. They provide us with the information and tools to make decisions about particular environmental issues.
Because we provide personalised service, you can be sure we'll work closely with you and recommend solutions for any challenges that may be identified. You will have access to our expertise, network and innovative approaches, which will help achieve your project needs faster and with less stress.
Our capabilities include:
- Environmental impact assessment to support development applications (DA), environment protection licences (EPL) and other approvals at the local, state and national level (including controlled activity approvals under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999).
- Preparing environmental impact statements (EIS) and statements of environmental effects (SOEE).
- Approval negotiation and regulator liaison.
- Environmental constraints and risks analysis.
- Waste classification to NSW EPA and other relevant standards.
- Contaminated land assessment.
- Bushfire risk assessment.
- Post-closure rehabiliation and risk assessment.